AUR50116 - Diploma of Automotive Management
Units of Competency: 10 Units
|Manage environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
|Manage complex customer issues in an automotive workplace
|Contribute to planning and implementing business improvement in an automotive workplace
|Manage budgets and financial plans
|Manage people performance
|Ensure a safe workplace
|Manage quality customer service
|Manage operational plan
|Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
|Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
|Lead and manage team effectiveness
Please note choice of electives may vary based on the employment outcome appropriate to a student’s needs, qualification requirement and our ability to deliver.
- Completion of Year 12 or high school or equivalent in applicant’s home country (Subject to the country Assessment Level).
- International Students must be over 18 years of age before commencing studies.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- International Students must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- International students who do not have English as first language will need to show that they are capable of completing the course successfully by meeting at least one of the following entry requirements:
- An IELTS score (Academic Module) of 5.5 with no individual band score less than 5.0, or
- Certificate IV or Higher of AQF qualification or
- PTE, with the minimum of overall 43 score (at least 36 score in each module)
- Students with 5.0 bands will be considered if they have complete ELICOS program for a minimum period of 10 weeks
- NYC in house English Placement Test for onshore applicants from Level 1 & 2 countries only
Note: All applicants from Level 3 countries must sit IELTS or PTE and obtain the required score before seeking enrolment in this course.
Please fill in the enquiry form or talk to your education agent to learn more about the cost and visa application if you're overseas.
The course is delivered Face to Face in a classroom and an industrial-grade automotive workshop.
We will also organise 360 hours of work placement for you which can be paid or unpaid. Please note, you must meet all your obligation before commencing your work placement.
- 20 Hours face to face classroom (or virtual*) training including training in the automotive workshop provided by PAGE Institute
*Please note face to face training may be delivered virtually due to covid-19 restrictions. Further information will be provided at the time of enrolment.
The anticipated duration of this course is 42 weeks. However, it may be significantly shorter depending on the factors such as CTs and RPL.
Please note as a student visa holder the duration of the course may impact your visa conditions. We strongly recommend you contact the department of home affairs for more information.
We use a range of theory and practical assessment activities for each unit of competency to determine whether you’re competent.
The activities include but not limited to:
- Theoretical assessments such as Written Questions, Oral Questions, Assignments, Projects, Case Studies
- Practical assessments such as Role Plays, Demonstration Tasks, Presentations, Workplace Observations
You may be eligible to apply for credit transfer (CT) and/or RPL because of your previous studies and/or experience.
You must discuss this with us prior to enrolling in any course. We will take you through a process to help you substantiate your claims. More information will be made available to you upon request.
RPL is an assessment process that involves the assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal, and non-formal learning) to determine the credit outcomes of an individual application for credit.
Credit Transfer simply means we recognise your previous studies in Australia relevant to the course you’re applying to do with us. All of the completed units relevant to the course you undertake with us need not be completed again.