BSB50215 Diploma of Business
Units of Competency: 8 Units
- Completion of Year 12 or high school or equivalent in applicant’s home country (Subject to the country Assessment Level).
- International Students must be over 18 years of age before commencing studies.
- There are no course specific requirements for this course
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- International Students must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- International students who do not have English as first language will need to show that they are capable of completing the course successfully by meeting at least one of the following entry requirements:
- An IELTS score (Academic Module) of 5.5 with no individual band score less than 5.0, or
- Certificate IV or Higher of AQF qualification or
- PTE, with the minimum of overall 43 score (at least 36 score in each module)
- Students with 5.0 bands will be considered if they have complete ELICOS program for a minimum period of 10 weeks
- NYC in house English Placement Test for onshore applicants from Level 1 & 2 countries only
Note: All applicants from Level 3 countries must sit IELTS or PTE and obtain the required score before seeking enrolment in this course.
Inquire today to receive our customised payment plan.
The course is delivered Face to Face in a classroom.
- 20 Hours face to face classroom (or virtual*) training including training in the commercial kitchen provided by PAGE Institute
*Please note face to face training may be delivered virtually due to covid-19 restrictions. Further information will be provided at the time of enrolment.
Anticipated duration of this course is 52 weeks. However, it may be significantly shorter depending on the factors such as CTs and RPL.
Please note as a student visa holder the duration of course may impact your visa conditions. We strongly recommend you contact the department of home affairs for more information.
We use a range of theory and practical assessment activities for each unit of competency to determine whether you’re competent.
The activities include but not limited to:
- Theoretical assessments such as Written Questions, Oral Questions, Assignments, Projects, Case Studies
- Practical assessments such as Role Plays, Demonstration Tasks, Presentations, Workplace Observations
You may be eligible to apply for credit transfer (CT) and/or RPL because of your previous studies and/or experience. You must discuss this with us prior to enrolling in any course. We will take you through a process to help you substantiate your claims. More information will be made available to you upon request.
RPL is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning) to determine the credit outcomes of an individual application for credit.
Credit Transfer simply means we recognise your previous studies in Australia relevant to the course you’re applying to do with us. All of the completed units relevant to the course you undertake with us need not be completed again.