BSB50120 Diploma of Business
Diploma of Business Course Details
Units of Competency: 12 Units
|1.||BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|2.||BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|3.||BSBOPS501||Manage business resources|
|4.||BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|5.||BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|6.||BSBOPS503||Develop administrative systems|
|7.||BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans|
|9.||BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|10.||BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|11.||BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|12.||BSBTWK601||Develop and maintain strategic business networks|
Units 1 to 5 - Core
Units 7 to 12 - Elective
Please note choice of electives may vary based on the employment outcome appropriate to a student’s needs, qualification requirement and our ability to deliver.
- Completion of Year 12 or high school or equivalent in applicant’s home country (Subject to the country Assessment Level).
- International Students must be over 18 years of age before commencing studies.
- There are no course specific requirements for this course
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- International Students must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- International students who do not have English as first language will need to show that they are capable of completing the course successfully by meeting at least one of the following entry requirements:
- An IELTS score (Academic Module) of 5.5 with no individual band score less than 5.0, or
- Certificate IV or Higher of AQF qualification or
- PTE, with the minimum of overall 43 score (at least 36 score in each module)
- Students with 5.0 bands will be considered if they have complete ELICOS program for a minimum period of 10 weeks
- NYC in house English Placement Test for onshore applicants from Level 1 & 2 countries only
Note: All applicants from Level 3 countries must sit IELTS or PTE and obtain the required score before seeking enrolment in this course.
Please fill in the enquiry form or talk to your education agent to learn more about the cost and visa application if you're overseas.
- 20 Hours face to face classroom (or virtual*) training including training in the commercial kitchen provided by PAGE Institute
Anticipated duration of this course is 52 weeks. However, it may be significantly shorter depending on the factors such as CTs and RPL.
Please note as a student visa holder the duration of course may impact your visa conditions. We strongly recommend you contact the department of home affairs for more information.
We use a range of theory and practical assessment activities for each unit of competency to determine whether you’re competent.
The activities include but not limited to:
- Theoretical assessments such as Written Questions, Oral Questions, Assignments, Projects, Case Studies
- Practical assessments such as Role Plays, Demonstration Tasks, Presentations, Workplace Observations
You may be eligible to apply for credit transfer (CT) and/or RPL because of your previous studies and/or experience. You must discuss this with us prior to enrolling in any course. We will take you through a process to help you substantiate your claims. More information will be made available to you upon request.
RPL is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning) to determine the credit outcomes of an individual application for credit.
Credit Transfer simply means we recognise your previous studies in Australia relevant to the course you’re applying to do with us. All of the completed units relevant to the course you undertake with us need not be completed again.